Summer, picnics and potato salad. So great together, right?
Influenced by what mom used to make? I am. Here’s my long-standing favorite way to make potato salad:
- small organic potatoes with skin still on, boiled until very soft, chopped
- while still warm, I add my favorite mayo (I confess, it’s Hellman’s Organic) mixed with sour cream, salt, pepper and a splash of vinegar
Then I stir in:
- sliced carrots
- sliced celery
- chopped onion
- chopped red or green peppers
- minced parsley
- chopped Claussen Hearty Garlic Pickles (dill)
- whole or halved small black olives
- fresh or dried dill weed
I love it served right away still warm or at room temperature!
Hope you have a great summer!