A unique pizza, great for Fall! Made this a few years back and again recently.
Asiago Rosemary Pizza w/ Butternut Squash, Mushrooms & Pine Nuts
Pre-bake your pizza crust for about 5 minutes.
- 1/4″ slices of cooked butternut squash
- pan-toasted pine nuts
- onions, sauteed in olive oil
- fresh mushrooms (uncooked)
- grated fresh asiago cheese
- sliced fresh garlic
- fresh rosemary, finely chopped
Drizzle with olive oil and salt ~ and bake (usually 400 degrees for 8-13 min or until sides and bottom of crust are browned.)
ps- it doesn’t have to be round! Mine wasn’t.